Saturday, January 29, 2011

Success Stories - LifeFlow Meditation -3

"My grades have improved"

I started using LifeFlow a little over a year ago. I am in Nursing School, work 2 jobs and have a family. This translates to by the end of the day my patience begins to run very thin.

I have noticed since I have began using LifeFlow meditation that I am more patient with my family, patients at work and my grades have improved.

I use LifeFlow in the morning, before I get out of bed, usually at lunch in the car, and always at bedtime. This helps my stress level immensely and I am calm enough to go to bed at night.

I used to suffer from insomnia but this has helped with it and I almost never have a restless night.

I also began to have arthritis in my hands, the meditaiton does help me to be able to better deal with the pain that I have in my hands.

I have to say that I could type all day and not be able to list the wonderful things that meditation has given me. I am truly thankful that there is a program out there that has helped me with so many different aspects of my life, and thank you Micheal for creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment